These Regulations define the rules for using morad.pl web page. They specify the rights and obligations of users and service administrators.
1. Regulations - this document defining the rules for the use and provision of services by morad.pl service.
2. Morad.pl - on-line service operating in morad.pl domain, operating at the Internet address http://www.morad.pl, owned by Morad Sp. z o. o., ul. Kościerska 13, 83-300, Kartuzy, e-mail: email@example.com.
3. User - a person who, using the Internet, uses the features offered by morad.pl web page.
4. Service - whenever the Regulations refer to the Service, it shall mean morad.pl service.
5. User account - an individual, user-registered electronic account on morad.pl identified by a unique user name and password chosen by the user; at the same time, it is an entry to morad.pl user database.
6. Service support - persons acting under the authority of the Service owner.
7. Service partner - an entity cooperating with the Service.
1. Using the Service shall mean the consent provided by the user to apply the Regulations.
2. The Service allows users to review, download materials and create messages by using the contact form.
3. The Service owner shall reserve the right to introduce fees for the services provided.
4. The administrator of personal data collected in Service is: Morad Sp. z o. o., ul. Kościerska 13, 83-300, Kartuzy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Service User may only be an adult person having full legal capacity or having a consent of a statutory representative to use the Service.
6. The Service Owner shall reserve the right to modify the Service functionality in any way and to change the rules of operation, in particular to cease operations. As a result of such actions, the Users shall not be entitled to any claims against the Service Owner.
7. The User shall provide his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for technical, statistical and marketing purposes by the Service, and shall provide his/her consent to commercial messages sent by the Service supporters.
8. Personal data stored in the Service may be profiled and processed for technical, statistical and marketing purposes by the Service supporters.
9. Data entered into the Service shall be collected, stored and processed in a manner consistent with applicable law.
10. The User shall be obliged to report any errors and problems with functioning of the Service to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
1. The User shall agree to the free of charge use of content entered by the User through the forms posted in the Service. The User shall waive all claims against the Service Owner for the free of charge use and presentation of content entered by the User.
2. Any attempts to impact on the stability of the Service, criminal activities, in particular hacking activities, are not allowed.
3. Any activities violating copyright and related rights are not allowed.
4. Publishing information about third parties without the appropriate authorization for their publication is not allowed.
5. All activities that may destabilise the operation of the Service are not allowed.
6. Publishing content inconsistent with Polish law, in particular content of a pornographic nature, propagating violence and violating commonly accepted customs is not allowed.
1. The Service shall not be responsible for external interference in the reception of the presented content.
2. The Service shall not be responsible for the content presented in the forms. The User of the forms contained in the Service shall be responsible for this content.
3. The Service Users shall operate at their own risk. In particular, the Service Owner shall not be responsible for the disclosure of classified information within the forms.
4. The User shall be obliged not to involve the Service Owner to any dispute of a judicial and financial nature, in which the Service Owner is not a party.
5. The Service shall not be responsible for any losses or damages caused as a result of correct or faulty operation of the Service, in particular for interruptions in functioning.
6. No guarantees shall be provided as to the correct functioning of the Service.
7. The Service shall be obliged to cooperate with authorized bodies of state authority as a result of activities carried out against the User as a result of a crime committed by him/her or suspected of committing a crime.
1. The Administrator of Personal Data of Customers is MORAD Sp. z o.o.
3. To the extent and purpose necessary to meet legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
4. Each person has the right to access his/her data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data on the Web page is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Personal data may be deleted as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
7. Personal data are not shared with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
8. The effects of a possible violation of data security are minimized due to the technical solutions used on the Web page.