These Terms and Conditions define the rules for using the morad.pl website. It defines the rights and obligations of website users and administrators.
1. Terms and Conditions – this document, specifying the rules for using and providing services via morad.pl.
3. User – a person who uses the Internet to take advantage of the possibilities offered by morad.pl.
4. Website – whenever the Terms and Conditions refer to the Website, it means morad.pl.
5. User Account – an individual electronic account registered by the User on morad.pl, identified by a unique login and password selected by the User, which are also an entry into the database of morad.pl website users.
6. Website Operators – individuals acting under the authorisation of the Website Owner.
7. Website Partner – an entity cooperating with the Website.
1. By using the Website, the User agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Website allows users to view and download materials and create messages by using the contact form.
3. The Website Owner reserves the right to introduce fees for the services provided.
4. The controller of personal data collected in the Website is Morad Sp. z o.o., ul. Kościerska 13, 83-300, Kartuzy, e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. The Website User may only be an adult with full legal capacity or having the consent of a statutory representative to use the Website.
6. The Website Owner reserves the right to modify in any way the Website's functionalities and to change the rules of operation, in particular to cease its activity. As a result of such actions, Users do not have the right to any claims against the Website Owner.
7. The User agrees to the processing of their personal data for technical, statistical and marketing purposes by the Website Operators and agrees to the transmission of commercial content sent by the Website Operators or the Website Partners.
8. Personal data stored in the Website may be profiled and processed for technical, statistical and marketing purposes by the Website Operators and Website Partners.
9. The data entered into the Website are collected, stored and processed in a manner consistent with applicable provisions of law.
10. The User agrees to report any errors and problems with the functioning of the Website to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The User agrees to the free use of the content entered by them through the forms posted on the Website. The User waives any claims against the Website Owner for the free use and presentation of the content entered by the User.
2. Any attempts to influence the stability of the Website, criminal activities, in particular hacking activities, are prohibited.
3. Any activities that violate copyright and related rights are prohibited.
4. It is prohibited to publish information about third parties without proper authorisation to publish it.
5. Any activities that may destabilize the Website are prohibited.
6. It is prohibited to publish content that is in violation with Polish law, in particular content of a pornographic nature, promoting violence and breaking the commonly accepted norms.
1. The Website is not responsible for external disruptions in the reception of the presented content.
2. The Website is not responsible for the content presented in the forms. The entity responsible for this content is the User who uses the forms on the Website.
3. The User uses the Website on their own risk. In particular, the Website Owner is not responsible for the disclosure of classified information in the forms.
4. The User agrees not to involve the Website Owner in any legal or financial disputes to which the Website Owner is not a party.
5. The Website is not responsible for any losses and damages resulting from the correct or faulty operation of the Website, in particular for interruptions in its functioning.
6. No guarantees are given as to the correct operation of the Website.
7. The Website undertakes to cooperate with authorised state authorities as a result of activities conducted against the User as a result of a crime committed by them or a suspicion of a crime.
1. The controller of clients' personal data is MORAD Sp. z o.o.
3. To the extent and for the purpose necessary for pursuing legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
4. Each person has the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of their data, the right to object and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data on the Website is possible via e-mail at: email@example.com.
6. Personal data may be erased as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
7. Personal data are not shared with entities other than those authorized under the applicable provisions of law.
8. The effects of a possible breach of data security are minimised thanks to the technical solutions used in the Website.