1) Website uses the function of gathering information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a. By information voluntarily entered into forms.
b. By means of cookies saved on terminal equipment.
1) Website gathers information voluntarily given by users.
2) Website can also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3) Data in forms is not passed to third parties, unless otherwise agreed with the user.
4) Data given in the form may constitute a set of potential clients, registered by the Website Operator in the Register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5) Data given in the form is processed according to the goal of a given form, e.g. in order to handle a service application or a business contact.
6) Data given in forms may be passed to entities technically realizing some services - it applies in particular to passing information about the owner of registered domain to entities being internet domains operators, services taking care of payments or other entities with whom the Website Operator collaborates in this field.
2) Cookies are IT data, in particular text files stored on terminal equipment of the Website User and are designed to browse pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3) The entity which stores cookies on the terminal equipment of the Website User and has access to them is the Website Operator.
4) Cookies are used for the following purpose:
a. Statistics production which help understand how users of the Website use pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
b. Maintaining User's session (upon log-in), thanks to which the User is not obliged to re-enter the login and password on each subpage.
c. Defining user's profile to display customized materials on advertising networks, Google network in particular.
5) Within the Website, two main kinds of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the user's terminal equipment until the log-off, leaving the website or closing the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the terminal equipment for a period given in cookies parameters or until their deletion by the User.
6) Software for web-browsing (Internet browser) usually allows for cookies storage on the User's terminal equipment. Users of the Website may make changes to their settings. Web browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detail information on this matter can be obtained from help or documentation of the browser.
7) Limitation of cookies may influence some of functionalities available on the Website.
8) Cookies saved on the terminal equipment of the User may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator; advertisers and partners.
10) Cookies may be used by advertising networks, Google network in particular, to display ads customized to the way users make use of the Website. To do so, they may save the navigation path or time spent on a given page.
11) User may browse and edit information about his preferences stemming from cookies gathered by Google advertising network by means of: Google ADS.
1) Information about certain users behaviors are subject to logging on the server surface. Such data is used only for server administration and to ensure the most efficient handling of hosting services.
2) Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. The following factors may also be registered:
a. Date of request.
b. Date of response.
c. Name of the client's station - identification is realized by HTTP protocol.
d. Information about errors that took place during realization of HTTP transaction.
e. URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referer link) - if user visited the Website by clicking on a link.
f. Information about user's browser.
g. Information about IP address.
3) The above data is not associated with given people visiting pages.
4) The above data is used only for server administration.
1) Data can be shared with external entities only within legal boundaries.
2) Data that allows to identify a natural person is shared only with a consent of such person.
3) The Operator may be obligated to share the information gathered by the Website with authorized bodies on the basis of legally justified claims stemming from the request.
1) If a user does not want to receive cookies, he or she may change the browser settings. However, we inform that turning off cookies necessary for authentication, safety, and maintaining user's preferences may disturb, and in certain cases - completely prevent from using www pages.
2) To manage cookies setting, choose from the list below your web browser and follow the instructions: