Data administrator is: MORAD Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kartuzy, ul. Kościerska 13, zip code: 83-300, KRS [National Court Register] 0000161342, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 5890009427, REGON [National Register of Economic Units] 008478244. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and data are stored on secured servers.
The term "RODO" means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC.
1. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security.
2. The web page performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a) by information entered voluntarily in forms,
b) by saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called "cookies"),
c) by sending newsletter, with prior consent,
d) by sending messages containing commercial information, with prior consent,
e) by conducting marketing activities of cooperating entities, only with prior consent.
1. The Service Provider is the Administrator of customers’ data.
2. The Service Provider is also the Administrator of personal data of people subscribed to the newsletter.
4. To the extent and purpose necessary to meet legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
5. Each person has the right to access his/her data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
6. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data on the Web page is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. Personal data may be deleted as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. Personal data are not shared with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
9. The effects of a possible violation of data security are minimized due to the technical solutions used on the Web page.
1. The service shall collect the information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service may save the information about the connection parameters (time specification, IP address).
3. The data in the forms may be made available to third parties and to support the and execute the order.
4. Data provided in the forms shall be processed to the purpose resulting from the features of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or trade contact.
5. Personal data provided in the form are considered as confidential, and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
6. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically carrying out certain services – in particular, this shall be applied to the transmission of information on the holder of the registered domain to entities that are the operators of the Internet domain, services supporting payments or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this field.
2. Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular, that are stored in the end user's device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies typically contain the name of the web page from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content,
b) maintaining the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Web page,
c) determining the User's profile in order to display adjusted materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
4. In addition to the above, the following types of cookies may be used by the Service: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment till log out time, leaving the web page or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The software used to browse web pages (a web browser) allows to store cookies in the User's end device. The Users of the Service may change the settings in this field. A web browser allows to remove cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information may be found in the help or documentation of a web browser.
7. Cookies placed in the end device of the User of the Service may also be sued by partners and advertisers co-operating with the Service operator.
9. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, Google network, to display advertisings to the method used by the User of the Service. For this purpose, they may retain the user's navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
10. For information about the user's preferences collected by Google display network, the use may view and edit the information resulting from cookies with the tool: Google ADS.
1. The user may change the browser settings. We shall inform that disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security, maintain user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, it may prevent from the use of the web pages.
1. The data shall be made accessible to outer entities solely within the limits of law.
2. The data enabling identification of a natural person shall be made accessible only upon that person's consent.
3. The operator may be obliged to provide the information collected by the Service to the authorized bodies based on the lawful requests in respect of the request.